Tips and tricks for social media
This is how exhibitors can market their trade fair participation well on social media and at the same timecontribute to an even more successful HOLZ-HANDWERK 2024.
LinkedIn and Facebook – here's how!
1. Create your account and follow the official HOLZ-HANDWERK-channels on LinkedIn and Facebook. That way you will not miss any news!
2. Share our content on your channel(s) and/or comment on it.
3. Post news about your trade fair participation on your channels and/or your company’s channels regularly! Further down, you will find a few trade fair-storytelling-ideas for your posts.
4. Whenever you post something about HOLZ-HANDWERK, please tag our official page in your post! This willshow us, when you communicate something about HOLZ-HANDWERK and we can react to it.
5. Please always use our official hashtag in your posts: #holzhandwerk
6. Use our social media assets to draw attention to your trade fair participation (some of the assets can bepersonalised with your own company logo and stand number).
7. You are welcome to download our sample invitation letter to use text modules from it in yoursocial media posts (e.g. when you post your visitor codes and invite customers).
8. Another tip: Mention yourcompany‘s social media accounts in your exhibitor entry on our website.
A few content ideas for your posts
In the run-up to HOLZ-HANDWERK:
- Save-the-Date-Post for HOLZ-HANDWERK 2024
- Name your personal visitor codes and invite your customers
- Name your stand and hall number
- Introduce staff (text/video clip) who will be on site
- Make appointments on site + online
- Announce what your customers can expect at HOLZ-HANDWERK 2024 (text, photos, videos, …)
- Post a video clip with a personal invitation from the Managing Director/Marketing Director/etc.
Right before the start of the fair:
- Post behind-the-scenes content from your trade fair preparations (meetings, stand construction,preparation of documents, ...)
- Post behind-the-scenes content from the journey to Nuremberg, during set up, …
During the exhibition:
- Post impressions during the exhibition.
After the trade fair:
- Thank all participants and point out that you can still be reached via your exhibitor/product entry on our website
- Post impressions and summaries from HOLZ-HANDWERK
- Share statements from staff, clients, partners, …
Promote your exhibitor profile
Link your exhibitor profile in our exhibitors and products platform in your social media activities or point toyour profile directly in your marketing measures.
We look forward to many exciting contributions and insights into your trade fair preparations!