Facts and figures about HOLZ-HANDWERK
- 1-day ticket:
advance booking online: EUR 30
pay desk: EUR 35
- Permanent ticket:
advance booking online: EUR 40
pay desk: EUR 45
- 1-day ticket for trainees/students (available on site): EUR 10
Here you can find the complete product spectrum of HOLZ-HANDWERK.
Records of success 2016
- 494 exhibitors from 19 countries
- over 110.000 trade visitors (together with FENSTERBAU FRONTALE)
More successful figures for decision-makers are available in the exhibition profile.
Entrances & hall allocation
- via the Mitte entrance to halls 8, 9, 10.0, 10.1
- via the Ost entrance to halls 11.0, 11.1, 12.0
The site plan and the plans of the individual halls are available online .
Travel by public transport
You can reach the exhibition centre Nuremberg quickly and easily by public transport. The "Messe" stop on the U1 underground line is directly opposite the Mitte entrance of the exhibition centre.
From the Central Station, please take the U1 towards Langwasser-Süd. From the airport, take the U2 towards Röthenbach and change to the U1 towards Langwasser-Süd at the Central Station.
Journey times and fares
- Journey time from the airport: 25 minutes
- Journey time from the Central Station: 8 minutes
- Fare zone A (EUR 3 per journey)
Travel by car
If you travel by car, a dynamic traffic guidance system will support you in Nuremberg. It will show you the best way to get to the exhibition centre Nuremberg – according to the current traffic situation. Simply follow the signs and be guided to a vacant parking space at the Exhibition Centre Nuremberg.
Find more details in the route map .
Destination address for your navigation system
If you would prefer to be guided by your navigation system, enter "Messe" as the special destination or enter the address "Karl-Schönleben-Strasse, 90471 Nürnberg".
Parking at the exhibition site
NürnbergMesse offers more than 14,000 parking spaces near the Mitte and Ost entrances – as well as additional spaces in the multi-storey car park and nearby.
- 1-day parking permit: EUR 10
- Permanent parking permit (4 days): EUR 40
There are parking spaces for disabled people near each entrance.