TIMBER STEAMING KILNS
The range includes systems with direct and indirect steam supply, sized to accommodate the processes of vaporization of the different species of wood.
The direct vaporization takes place via perforated pipes, stainless steel made, fed from a line of low-pressure steam while the indirect vaporizers have a water pool, stainless steel made, heated by a exchanger inside, which ensures a proper steam production within the plant. Both solutions ensure the raw material getting the desired coloring, the homogeneity and the reduction of internal stresses. It’s also possible the realization of kilns that provide both vaporization and drying processes.
- Steaming Chambers for steaming wood boards
- Direct Steaming chamber with Stainless steel drilled pipes fed by low pressure steam line
- Indirect Steaming chamber with Steam Bath fed by overheated water or steam line or gas system
- Automatic managing system
- Wood probes and Air Temperature sensors with HT silicone cable
- Structure and Panels with special accessories to guarantee no corrosion problem and high temperature resistance
- Special Kilns for Steaming and Drying Processes Integrated