CONVENTIONAL DRYING KILNS
Installations for conventional drying process with high performance and capacity from 20 to 300 cubic meters. Front loading or tunnels are suitable for drying conifers, deciduous and tropical species as they reach optimal percentages of final moisture content, simplifying following processes.
The power supply can be hot water, superheated water, steam, diathermic oil or Gas.
The dryer has a structure of aluminum alloy with mechanical and chemical characteristics suitable for the drying process of wood; thermal insulation thanks to the exclusive panel COAT, unique silicone-free.
The system of ventilation, heating, spraying and the air exchange components are made with high-grade and high-performance materials. The management system of drying is equipped with innovative technologies to ensure energy saving and quality of the final drying, reducing to zero scraps for defects caused by drying.
Topline dryers are compatible with the system HIFLOW, which allows energy savings of up to 50%.
- Drying kilns for all wood species
- Sizes from 20 to over 300 cubic meter with frontal or tunnel loading
- Heating by Hot water, Overheated Water, Steam, Diathermic Oil, Gas or Electricity
- Aluminium Structure and Coat Panel
- Reversible Ventilation system with Air Flow Calculated for each wood type
- Automatic Drying Management System with drying optimizations processes
- Internet connection and On line service 24h