Industrial filter systems are the core component of any extraction system. Based on the extraction air quantity, SPÄNEX industrial filter units can be divided into three categories:
- Dust extractors
- Compact filter systems
- Large filter systems
Compact filter systems
Industrial compact filter systems are part of extraction systems in the air volume range between 10,000 and 50,000 m³/h. The modular filter system can be individually adapted to any requirement and convinces by high performance with smallest space demand.
The large filter program consists of three series:
Battery filter systems
The battery filters are assembled from the units of the compact filter program and are particularly interesting for applications that require an extraction air volume between 50,000 and 100,000 m³/h.
Line filter systems
The line filters offer the advantage of expandability, i.e. the filter system can grow with the production. The application range usually starts at air volumes from 80,000 m³/h and reaches up to 200,000 m³/h.
Filter houses are compact industrial filter systems with a square base and a large container volume. Due to their buffering capacity, fluctuations in the amount of separated chips and dust can be compensated and the transport system can be operated intermittently.
The filter media and the cleaning system are adapted depending on the task.
Advantages of the SPÄNEX industrial filter systems:
- Modular system - optimum adaptation to requirements
- CAD project planning linked to CNC-supported production systems
- Extraction fan can be installed in the filter housing
- with or without pre-separation chamber
- Vibration, compressed air and reverse air cleaning
- negative or positive pressure technology
- Continuous or discontinuous operation
- Return air operation (residual dust concentration < 0.1 mg/m³).