The extensive product range of compact dust extractors manufactured by SPÄNEX covers the air performance range between 1,200 and 10,000 m³/h. The decisive advantage of dust extractors is due to the fact that they can be installed directly in the working area and thus organic dusts of dust explosion class St1 can be extracted and filtered.
By combining several dust extractors (battery installation), the range of application can be extended to an extraction air volume of up to 40,000 m³/h (four dust extractors) and applications can be served where an outdoor installation of industrial filter systems as required by standards (DIN EN 12779) is not possible for structural reasons.
Plus points of the dust extractor series:
- Installation in the working space without explosion relief devices
- Extremely compact design
- High suction power
- Return air operation (residual dust concentration < 0.1 mg/m³)
- Chip/dust disposal by means of integrated collection bins, pneumatic conveying systems (into silos or containers) or direct briquetting by means of under-mounted presses
- Quiet, energy-saving operation
- Complete circuitry
- Easy handling
- Tested by the BGHM - Employer's Liability Insurance Association - (DGUV test certificate H3, GS test mark).