C.N.C. finishing center, the Windsand sanding machines are used for sanding and denibbing of window sashes and frames, doors and panels generally. This machine line is the guaranty to obtain the best surface quality through high performance equipment.
All sides are sanded through a dedicated aggregate thanks to our patented technology developed through decencies of experience.
- Steel structure ensures stability and strength
- Ground working tables maintain parallelism with sanding disks
- All adjustments of the operating units are on ball bearing linear guides to ensure long life, accuracy and high strength
- Powered feed belts for the work-piece movement, feed speed driven by inverter
- Pressure rollers all along the working process to ensure work-piece’s stability
- Pressure rollers coated with vulcanized rubber and provided with spring-loaded suspension
- All working units provided with dust extraction
- Cabin closes on six sides
- Side doors provided with safety system, machine stops in case of door opening. Doors have windows to allow the control of the work-piece
- Steel side reference guide of right hand machine entrance (zero reference)