The SATAjet X 5500 is the latest SATA paint spray gun for highest demands. With the X nozzle system, painters are able to cope with all paint systems and application recommendations. The nozzle system allows two different fan shapes per nozzle size – parallel and oval.
The concept of this nozzle system is easy and straightforward to understand:
Both proven application technologies – HVLP and RP – remain available, each of them with the additional choice between "I" and "O"-nozzle sets. The painters can now choose between two distinct spray fan shapes meeting their requirements.
In line with the increasing nozzle sizes within each of the respective technologies (HVLP / RP) and each fan shape ("I" or "O"), the material flow rate increases too with constant increments – which means that the spray fan size and width remain unchanged across the entire nozzle spectrum. Essentially, end-users can now rely on a clear and consistent system which offers them clear and well-structured application options.
Advantages at a glance:
- Revolutionary: The atomization of the X nozzles sets new standards
- Noticeably quieter: Whispering nozzle due to optimised flow geometry
- Precise: Optimised material distribution for enhanced spraying uniformity and atomisation with both spray fan shapes
- Low maintenance: No air distribution insert required
- Consistant: Constant fan size across the entire nozzle spectrum with linear increases of the material flow rate
- Efficient: Considerable material savings with the same application method