SATA filter 544
SATA compressed air filters provide clean compressed air without any compromises for perfect painting results. Even the tiniest quantities of oil vapours, dirt particles and increased humidity can cause coating flaws, and consequently time-consuming, costly rework. Only perfectly clean compressed air ensures perfect painting results that meet the highest quality requirements.
Advantages at a glance:
- Synchronised maintenance: Filter maintenance only necessary every six months for all stages
- Maintenance-free bayonet lock with haptic and acoustic feedback
- CCS colour coding on the filter housing and the filter cartridges for safe maintenance.
- Upgrade of a SATA filter 544 to a 584 possible through a simple connector system
- Maintenance-free sealing elements
- The microfibre fine filter filtrates particles of 0.01 micron size, ensures a filtration degree of 99.998 % (100 % technically clean air) and thus prevents bad paint jobs and expensive redos
- The automatic condensate discharge valves prevents condensate from penetrating into the compressed air circuit (low servicing efforts)
- The cyclone separator thoroughly removes oil and water from the compressed air
- The pressure regulator with gauge allows easy pressure adjustment