Numerically controlled drilling and milling machine with full 5-axis control
Work areas and travel paths:
Distance between the stops: X = 3,200 mm
Workpiece passage - machinable workpiece: Y = 1,500 mm
Usable traverse path milling cutter: = 2,100 mm (vertical milling axis) in relation to the rear stops
Vector speed (XY) = 53 m / min.
Drilling head for vertical and horizontal drilling, with independent drilling spindles. The structure, made of light aluminum alloy, is machined with high-precision machining centers. All drilling spindles rotate (right and left) at the same time. Independent retrieval of each individual drilling spindle by means of a pneumatic cylinder. This enables single as well as multiple drilling.
Drill head with 19 spindles:
- 7 independent vertical drilling spindles on axis x
- 6 independent vertical drilling spindles on axis y
- 2 horizontal double drilling spindles on axis x
- 1 horizontal double drilling spindle on axis Y
Saw unit integrated in the drill head, for grooves and saw cuts in the X direction
5-axis milling head
Rotating milling motor for 5-axis machining.
12 kW milling motor with liquid circulation cooling
- HSK F63 mounts
- max.speed: 24,000 rpm.
- C-axis rotation: +/- 360 °
- A-axis rotation: +/- 108 °
- cooling unit
- static frequency converter
22-fold automatic carousel tool changer
- Position: side of the car
- HSK-F63 recordings
Linear 5-fold tool magazine for automatic tool change
- Position: in the machine frame
- For HSK F 63 holders
Original 2-circle SCHMALZ tubeless work table
including 12 original Schmalz vacuum cups 114 x 140 mm height = 125 mm
The machine has 6 workpiece supports with CNC-controlled, retractable reference stops. The stops are built into the support internally and guarantee absolute stability.
- 6 medium stops
- 7 rear stops integrated in the frame
- 2 right side stops that can be manually adjusted in the Y-direction on a profiled ALU profile.
- 2 left side stops that can be manually adjusted in Y-direction on a profiled ALU profile.
The work table is divided into two work areas. This enables a plate to be placed on one work area and, at the same time, machining on the other work area (pendulum machining).
Workpiece lifting device:
4 supports for lifting the workpiece from the work table (2 per work area) facilitate the loading of heavy and large panels.
All reference stops are provided with end-of-travel sensors to guarantee lowering. This prevents collisions with the tools.
BECKER vacuum pump 100 m³ / h
Rotary vane pump for vacuum generation, suction capacity 90 m³ / h at 50 Hz. (108 m³ / h at 60 Hz.). A dry-running vacuum pump is maintenance-free compared to an oil-lubricated pump.
- Transparent safety cladding of the processing head, enables the operator to monitor the work zone.
- Protective bumpers against collisions during the movement of the X-carriage, enable maximum utilization of the loading zone during pendulum processing.
- Rear and side protective grilles
- Protective device and electrical system according to CE regulations
Devices that are attached to the rear and side stops for processing veneer panels.
- Min. Plate thickness 20 mm
Arch processing kit for work table with 6 supports.
Preparation of the work table with 6 support surfaces to accommodate pneumatic clamping devices for linear and curved elements.
Kit motorized conveyor belt for chip evacuation
Automatic measuring device for tool length. Less possibility of error on the part of the operator by touching the tool on the presetting device, which automatically determines the tool length.