+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for HOLZ-HANDWERK 2020 from 28 February 2020. +++
The new developed fine dust filter HZF consists of a cyclone separator with a downstream fine dust filter. It is offered for automatically fed solid fuel firing installations up to approx. 500 kW. The filter consists in a compact, insulated steel housing for the space-optimized admission of the cyclone and the filter, placed onto a safe, height-adjustable foot construction.
The flue gas initially is led throuhg the cyclone. Here, bigger dust particles are pre-separated. In the downstream electric filter the fine particle separation is effected via electrostatic charge. The cleaning of the electrodes and the separation surfaces is made time-controlled, automatically, via shaking mechanism. The dust falls into a collecting bin during the cleaning procedure. An integrated bypass ensures a minimum dust extraction during the cleaning.
- space-saving filter solution by a combination of cyclone-fine dust filter in one device
- regulated automatic mechanical filter and electrodes cleaning
- streaming conditions are individually adjustable on the installation
- integrated bypass for flue gas
- retrofit, right / left independent
- low wear, low maintenance
- very easy to maintain by the use of several cleaning and inspection openings
- ash collecting containers with admission for the ash containers easily to change
- control and adjusting unit with display
- outstanding compactness suitable for smallest spaces
- connection for flue gas recirculation