+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for HOLZ-HANDWERK 2020 from 28 February 2020. +++
Innovative automatic and optimizing cross-cutting saw. The automatic optimizing saw SalvaPush_2000 is born from over twenty years of experience in wood optimizing saws.
The machine is the ideal solution to increase the yield of wood, to reduce the worked hours, facilitate staff activity, cut costs and increase profits. The operator has just to mark the quality of the wood and the presence of defects, the optimizing saw will do the rest. The machine cuts the best possible combination of measures, reducing waste to a minimum and improving productivity, all in total safety.
- The feeding system works with numerical control. The computer and the servo drive are connected via an EtherCAT connection.
- The electronic brushless Servo Driver motor guarantees maximum precision reducing power problems.
- Special 25 degrees inclined plane to help the loading and keep the work piece squared without increasing the working height.
- Very robust carriage of the pusher unit: it must be solid and reliable. Dimensions are about mm. 300x345x25.
- The reading system is composed by a laser photocell that recognizes the presence of the board and a luminescence reader for the fluorescent marks.
- The special system with toothed belt width 50 mm. 33 strips of hard steel inside of high precision allows to not suffering dust and service problems.
The cutting Group
The SalvaPush_2000 structure is made of hard steel to guarantee reliability and long life. The cutting unit has an inclined plane of 25 degrees as all the feeding area. In our optimizing saw Salvapush_2000 the smart pressing hood, after the first cut, adapts automatically to the thickness of the board. The machine is completed with two electro-pneumatic sidealignment devices, both inside the machine unit, one before and one after the blade.
Operational electronic Management System SALVA-OPTIM
The electronic management system consists of a numerical control and integrated computer of the latest generation to encourage the speed of communication up to less than one millisecond. SALVA-OPTIM Software the ease of use and graphics reflect the main systems of smart electronics. Some sections of the program are dedicated to statistics and cutting results, with updates in real time, diagnostics and video messages. The software allows to have the complete management up to 5 cutting qualities. The 12″ touch screen of high resistance is positioned to facilitate the reading and the digitation of the data and included a USB connection and a ready to use Tele-service Software via Internet.