+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for HOLZ-HANDWERK 2020 from 28 February 2020. +++
The new Robland CNC- drilling machine for making slots, drilling hinges and other jointing techniques.
The machine is standard equipped with following tools:
- Saw aggregate for slot making
- Left 5 mm bit for drilling
- 20 mm bit for minifix-system
- 8 mm spindle for drill and limited milling applications
- 35 mm bit for hinges
The machine can be equipped afterwards with other tools by choice.
The user-friendly CAD-CAM software includes hinges drilling, side drilling, making slots,... the programming is being done parametrically with the possibility to make a library.
- Work reach
- Y axis reach/stroke
- Drilling: 920 mm
- Grooving with sawblade: 850 mm
- X axis is supported 3000 mm
- Z axis plate thickness from 12 mm up to 30 mm
- A axis 360°
- Movement speed: 20m/min
- Min. dimensions workpiece (X) 300x (Y) x 120 x (Z) 12 mm
- the machine is equipped with a bore head with 4 chucks and integrated sawblade.
- Max/min diameter bore heads 3 mm – 35 mm
- Saw blade operates in the X-axis
- Max. Depth saw blade grooving: 10 mm
- Motor 1 HP 3*380 V / 3*220 V
- Minimal required dust extractor capacity 2300 m³/h