+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for HOLZ-HANDWERK 2020 from 28 February 2020. +++
- PUR Hotmelt is not packed out of the aluminium bag, just an opening at the bottom of the bag is required.
- A pneumatical cylinder presses the aluminium bag against a sealing washer and so protects the adhesive against air moisture.
- No protective gas admission of the tank is required.
- Thanks to a tank reservoir it is not required to stop the machine for replacing bags.
- Feed rate infinitely variable via control dial at the frequency converter or 0-10V input for exact adaptation of the pumping rotation speed.
- Electronic fill-level monitoring, actual value – setpoint value comparison, temperature drop, weekly timer, sensor control PT 100 or NI 120.
- The PUR adhesive is pressed into the coating devices (IMA , Homag, etc.) via a FE-MA-TECH. hot-melt adhesive hose and sealed at the cover of the coating device by means of a valve.
- Thanks to the completely air-proof system the device is not required to be maintained as often as devices of other manufacturers.
- Usually, a very fast assemply at your machine is possible, usually about three hours inclusive of instructions.