+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for HOLZ-HANDWERK 2020 from 28 February 2020. +++
30% longer lifetime
Longer lifetime: improved tolerance and balance
- Increased life-time per re-sharpening cycle, due to latest improvements in production processes.
- Advanced technology implementation to deliver a superior performance in panel sizing applications.
Up to 8 times re-sharpenable: supersquare tooth design
- Tip thickness 30% greater than standard tips to allow up to 8 re-sharpenings.
- Smaller tips lateral cutting edge to decrease propensity to follow the wood grain and deliver increased cut precision.
Wider range: a solution for every need
- A larger variety of blade dimensions to fulfil the requirements of the most popular panel sizing machines.
- The new 355 mm and 460 mm diameters now included into the range.