+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for HOLZ-HANDWERK 2020 from 28 February 2020. +++
Opening up multi-channel sales
iX NET is the web-based application for planning and sales of furniture and interior design. In just a few steps, customized room situations can be planned and convincingly visualized according to customer requirements - by the consultant and/or the end customer himself.
Furniture can be configured on the screen with the mouse or on the tablet and can be adapted as desired in form, colour and function. Price information can be calculated immediately and photorealistic images can be generated. The different applications, which are optimized for different user groups, communicate with the same planning result, but allow different editing options.
- Smart room recording and planning
- 3D product configuration
- Pricing with quotation output
- Collaborative work
- High-end rendering
- Interactive VR
- Mobile and browser-based
Fast design and versatile use
With iX PLAN a desktop planning solution for the professional user is offered in addition to the online applications, if it should go beyond the standard. Thanks to the extended functionality, articles can be further individualized. Long parts such as worktops, plinths and wreath mouldings as well as room-dependent fitting parts can be produced in a technically correct manner and prepared for the order in the factory with production accuracy.
- Internet-based presentation and ordering system for furniture and room planning (B2B & B2C)
- Comfortable 3D configurators for different tasks incl. 3D preview
- Browser-based scene and room planning
- Use on mobile devices
- HD rendering using server rendering technology
- Use of VR and AR technology for showroom and home