+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for HOLZ-HANDWERK 2020 from 28 February 2020. +++
From the finished design drawing or the online shop directly to the machine:
iX CAM automatically generates the CNC programs for all common machine manufacturers from the planning or design phase - from the individual CNC machine to the workshop cell or the networked production plant.
In addition, the internal production processes can be mapped and the CNC data generation can be adapted to the respective production flow.
The automated CNC data generation in iX CAM can be used for several workflows and enables flexible production planning. Thanks to special milling strategies, the machining of solid wood and frame parts is carried out taking into account their respective grain direction.
- Control of CNC machines and production plants of the most common makes
- Production lists and CNC data directly from iX CAD
- Automatic tool assignment
- Multiple machine operation
- Special processing strategies for solid wood processing, edge banding on CNC, 5-axis and nesting machines
- Calculation of processing times