+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for HOLZ-HANDWERK 2020 from 28 February 2020. +++
Thousands of installations worldwide are successfully in use across several industries. In many areas SL-Laser has become the accepted standard and is a preferred choice for OEMs. As laser projection pioneers we are the prominent supplier with turn-key installs for precast concrete parts and positioning aids for CNC routers. In glass, rubber and leather industries, SL-Laser projectors increase the user's competitive edge. High quality projection in aerospace and robust technology lead to SL-Laser's success. Our sealed ProDirector 6 projector is the answer to heavy-industry demand for a rugged system that can endure harsh environments.
The laser projector generates its image from common CAD design and construction drawings. The projector emits the desired outlines precisely into the production tooling or surface. The sequence of the images for the necessary steps of work procedure can be controlled and retrieved via a remote unit. The projection color of the laser is red or green. A single laser dot is moved at a high rate of speed in both X and Y directions - moving so fast that a standing image is perceived by the human eye. The equipment can project at an infinitely variable angle from any direction, allowing the projector to be flexibly retrofit into an existing production process without positioning restrictions.
Composites * Aerospace/Boatbuilding * Woodworking * Concrete/Brick-Laying * Stone & Marble * Swimming Pools * Special Applications
- Laser Output: 5 mW maximum
- Red Laser: 635 nm laser diode, Green Laser: 532 nm diode-pumped solid state laser
- Laser Class: Class IIIa, meeting the 21 CFR 1040 standard for CDRH certification in North America (red and green) Class 2M meeting the IEC 60825-1:2007 standard for CE certification in Europe
- Projection Systems: Single or multiple head units
- Required Computer System: Minimum - PC with 1 GHz and 20 GB 5400 rpm HDD, 3.5" FDD, 256 MB RAM, 52X CD-ROM, 10/100 network capability, keyboard
- Operating System: Windows® 7, Windows® 2000, XP or NT or standalone
- Options: Remote control, fixtures
- Power Requirements: 115-230 VAC 50/60 Hz
- Weight: 29.76 lbs / 13,5 kg
- Customer Support: One-year standard limited warranty on both hardware and software
- On-site system installation and training