+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for HOLZ-HANDWERK 2020 from 28 February 2020. +++
How to avoid undesired glue residue?
Glue residue squeezed out after the application of plastic or veneer edging material spoils the appearance of furniture parts.
This glue residue quickly adheres to the workpiece and its removal requires time-consuming manual work.
The installation of RIEPE® spraying systems and the application of our chemical products guarantees a workpiece edge which is absolutely free of glue.
RELEASE AGENT LPZ/II® - Area of application: Prior to the pre-milling
- Prevents the adhesion of emerging glue onto the workpiecek
RELEASE AGENT NFLY® - Areas of application: various
- Intermittent application to the pressure roller: Glue residues cannot adhere to the roller
- Spray directly onto the surface of the edgeband: Avoidance of marking and damage / Protective foil is protected and not removed from the edge
- Edge/protective foil automatically transfers the release agent to the slide shoes: Glue residues do not adhere / Prevents marking and friction
- Direct application onto the DUO scraper: No clogging of the DUO scraper
- Application to the tooling: Prevents fouling of the trimmers
CLEANING AGENT LP163/93® - Area of application: Before buffing wheels/ surface scraper
- Removal of release agent and loose glue residue
- Cooling of the edgeband and glue Joint
- Matt radius of the machined edgeband re-matches the surface finish
ANTISTATIC COOLANT LP289/99® - Area of application: After pressure zone
- Statically discharges the edge area
- Cooling of the glue joint and hardening of the glue
- Tracers and workpieces remain free of chippings
- Tooling remains free of glue residue