+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for HOLZ-HANDWERK 2020 from 28 February 2020. +++
The Zeta P2 is the profile biscuit joiner for P-System anchorage, and the Clamex P connector range in particular, and is used to connect wood materials.
The integrated vertical mechanical drive on the cutting spindle of the Zeta P2 is the centre-piece of this profile biscuit joiner. During the cutting process, the vertical mechanical drive automatically performs a vertical movement to create the profile groove. All P-System fittings are then manually inserted into this groove, ensuring a fast form-locking anchorage.
The Zeta P2 can cut P-System grooves for connecting fittings with varying installation depths simply by turning the P-System depth adjuster, thus removing the need to change cutters.
The vertical movement for the profile groove is triggered automatically when the maximum cutting depth is reached and requires just a fraction of a second. The vertical mechanical drive combines process security and reliability with a low-wear, fully mechanical construction.
The Zeta P2 can also be employed as a standard biscuit joiner for original biscuits by simply deactivating the profile groove function and changing to a 4mm blade.
- Extremely fast joining method using a power tool
- Rapid, simple and precise working in the familiar manner like with Lamello biscuit joiners
- Identical grooves on both work pieces, saving time by removing the need for depth adjustments and minimising the risk of errors
- Fitting installation with innovative profile groove technology greatly reduces labour time while also negating the need for additional fastening materials
- 5 different cutting depths for various connecting fittings
- Also compatible with biscuits and other 4 mm fittings
- Ideal for wood shops without stationary equipment for connecting fittings
- Rapid glueing aid for a wide range of angle joints
- Production of objects with varying angles in minimal setup time
- Rapid prototype construction by companies using CNC machines
- On-site adjustments and assembly
- All wood materials and panels as well as composite materials such as solid surfaces or HPL