+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for HOLZ-HANDWERK 2020 from 28 February 2020. +++
Compass Software is a pioneer when it comes to CNC connections. We have been implementing viable connections with our CAM software since 1983 and since 1987 we have been able to connect 5 axis machines and fully interpolated cutters for handrail and stringer wreaths. Our CAM software is highly optimized, matured, and flexible.
:: Connection across platforms to all customary and eligible machining centers from any established machine manufacturer possible
:: No need for additional software for CNC control, since control works directly through executable machine programs, which are generated directly and automatically from CAD data
:: A complete solution, which makes it possible that every construction created with the staircase software Version ND (New Dimension), can be manufactured immediately and process driven on CNC machining centers
:: Compass Software has managed to open this CAM module for the most diverse new applications through refined effective modular programming techniques.
Some important features:
- Control of all CNC driven machining centers, including automated positioning of clamping devices (vacuum cups, horizontal clamps, vertical clamps, etc.) for staircase and wood construction parts
- Complete tool management
- Collision control or simulations
- Creation of tool groups – the system decides autonomously, on the basis of the geometry, which tool has to be used
- Complete barcode processing/barcode scanning
- Machine organization through fully automated and optimized creation of CNC programs
- Nesting (simultaneous material savings)
- Multiple table arrangement
- Control of positioning lasers
- Unmanned loading of the systems via robots
You would like to schedule a consultation or set up a meeting at the trade fair? Please contact us at +49 231 981 890 0.