+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for HOLZ-HANDWERK 2020 from 28 February 2020. +++
Moisture is everywhere. In the air, and in materials such as wooden beams, parquet, veneers, plaster, paper or cardboard and, of course, in food. A certain degree of moisture is highly desirable here. But special hygroscopic materials change their form and their properties when the ambient air is too dry. These undesirable consequences can become very expensive.
merlin® has specialized in humidity measuring technology since 1996. Our portable measuring devices enjoy an outstanding reputation and are exported to more than 70 countries.
- Fast, precise results
- Non-destructive measurement of material moisture
- Individual, simple characteristic selection
- Convenient small format
- Large digital display
- Automatic switch off
- Automatic regulation of ambient and material temperature
- Battery operation
- Data recording
Our product range includes accurate devices for the end user as well as for the professional sector:
- Wood moisture measurement
- Building moisture measurement
- Combined moisture meter
- Paper moisture measurement
- Air humidity and temperature measurement
- Biomass moisture measurement
New in our product range - HM9:
With measuring depths of 1mm to 25mm and an infinite variety of measurable wood species, the new HM9 is a must have for wood moisture determination of veneers, parquet, furniture and windows. Here, too, merlin® claims to be the price-performance champion.