+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for HOLZ-HANDWERK 2020 from 28 February 2020. +++
Veneer gluing with efficiency for high performance.
Joining precious veneers precisely. The KUPER FLI, the bestseller of the wide range of KUPER veneer splicing machines combines innovation and proven technology.
Innovative technology in connection with highest manufacturing standards ensures precise veneer splicing. The result of the new KUPER FLI is a proven heat supply method, simultaneous application of contact pressure and precise guidance of the valuable material, connected with an intelligent energy management. The insensitive control panel, which can also be easily operated with gloves, displays all parameters and considerably reduces the machine start-up time. The innovative glue application system ensures precise glue application to each veneer thickness. The performance range of the machine is additionally extended by an integrated compact cooling unit, which prolongs the glue pot life essentially or by the option packets for processing micro and thick veneers.
Advantages at a glance
- Maintenance-free high efficiency plastic chains prevent heat conduction and stains
- Heating system with high efficiency and an effective heating width of only 12 mm
- Intelligent energy management system with increased capacity and improved standby mode
- Innovative veneer infeed device with disc gear and tolerance compensation mechanism for an offset-free infeed
- Integrated glue application system for single side application
- Insensitive control panel with storage function integrated compact cooling unit prolongs the glue pot life