+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for HOLZ-HANDWERK 2020 from 28 February 2020. +++
IMS Twister is an innovative system designed to reduce maintenance time and increase cutting precision during Nesting and Pantograph operations.
IMS Twister is a versatile solution, designed to meet the needs of every CNC pantograph user and to assist them in any project that requires cleaning and precision. For this reason, IMS has created three different versions of IMS Twister, each with its own unique characteristics.
IMS Twister: The original version is also the most versatile. Based on the common collet chuck technology, IMS Twister guarantees high speed operations and the possibility of using different stem tools. This solution is suitable for projects that require flexibility and diversified operations.
Available for ER25, ER32, ER40 and ORT25 collets.
IMS Twister Hydro: The hydraulic technology applied to the dust removal system allows it to combine excellent characteristics of concentricity, tightness on the tool, precision and cleaning of the work surface. Thanks to these peculiarities, IMS Twister Hydro is even quieter than the standard version and increases the average tool life. Moreover, thanks to the flex screw, the tool change operations are much simpler and faster. This solution is suitable for high-speed Nesting operations with very detailed finishes.
IMS Twister Heat: Thanks to the application of the heat shrinking technology, IMS Twister Heat is the most accurate solution for
dust removal. The high-speed operations are the ideal application field for this solution, which features concentricity up to 10 times higher than those of the standard version with collet chuck. In fact, even over 24,000 RPM IMS Twister Heat guarantees a clean and precise cut without any vibration or noise increase.
These are the reasons why you should use IMS Twister:
- Working surface always free from chips and residues
- No accumulation of material near the tool
- Accuracy always at the top
- Standard balancing 25,000 rpm
- Best cutting quality
- 40% quieter than competing products
- More safety at work
- Increases tool life
- Reduces cleaning times
- Reduces costs and maintenance time because the dust does not deposit on electronic components and tires
- Ideal for cutting chipboard, laminated materials, HPL, MDF, and drywall
- Available with external diameter 97.5mmw (maximum tool diameter 70mm) or external diameter 80mm (maximum tool diameter 60mm)
- Suitable for any type of machine and connection (HSK, ISO, BT, CAT, CAPTO, KM, ...)
- Ideal distance from the work surface: between 2 and 10mm
- Simple and quick to assemble
- Effective already at 14,000 rpm
- Resistant to rust
- Lightweight, it does not add significant weight to the assembly
- Less dust that can be breathed by operators