+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for HOLZ-HANDWERK 2020 from 28 February 2020. +++
Our master classes move you to the top
No one is born a master in his field, this is where our professional instructors come into play.
The LHK is the certified vocational school for master classes with Chamber of Commerce degreein Rosenheim. We are not better than other schools, we are different:
Tradition paired with new ideas, professionalism and quality are just some of the values that characterize and distinguish training at LHK Rosenheim. Our teachers and lecturers reflect the entire spectrum of industries in the fields of wood, plastics and rubber and logistics. They convince through theory paired with years of practical experience and commitment and joy in dealing with our students. Resulting are excellent exams and vocational qualifications thatensure your professional advancement. It is simply great to be surrounded by people who really care and want to make a difference.
We pride ourselves on over 60 years of successful master training that have made our schoolknown throughout the world and the "Rosenheimer Meister" a brand. We train masters and future managers!
Our experienced, field proven instructors offer:
- Schooling of woodworking technicians (wood working mechanics)
- Training as a Bachelor professional (CCI) of sawmilling
- Training as a Bachelor professional (CCI) of wood processing
- Training as a Bachelor professional (CGI) of plastic and rubber techniques
- Training as a Bachelor professional (CCI) of Inventory Management and Control
- Training as Master of Technical Management CCI
- Seminars and courses for skilled labor and managers
- Domestic and international familiarization trips (fact finding tours)
- Expert Conferences
- Inhouse training courses
Responsible body of the LHK is a registered society with more than 200 members belonging to the German timber and plastics industry. The management lies in the safe keeping of Axel Jentsch, who graduated in wood science and technology and is also director of the institute.