+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for HOLZ-HANDWERK 2020 from 28 February 2020. +++
Manufacturer and innovative developer of precision tools for industry and professional craft. 500 motivated staff members and a worldwide network of service centres and sales offices guarantee quality, rapidity and best cost effectiveness.
Special know-how in terms of application technology and the design and production of custom-made tools. Delivery programme: carbide and diamond tipped tools for processing wood, plastics and metal.
AKE offers an extensive product range of cutting 2.0 tools. The positive experiences with Cutting 2.0 both nationally and internationally are evidence of the great acceptance and considerable advantages of this innovative technology. The 2.0 product family is therefore extended continually.
2.0 stands for preventing multiple chipping which provides much better processing results and clearly longer service lives.
The product range offers the following tools:
● Jointing cutter and shank cutter 2.0, both in conventional design and in Harmony design
● Panel sizing saw blade 2.0
● SuperSilent circular saw blade
AKE received numerous company awards and prizes for these tools, such as the LIGNA and VR Innovation Prize, the Red Dot Award or the Industry Prize 2015.
What makes chipping 2.0 so special?
● Large variety of materials
● Extremely long service life
● Excellent machining results
● Avoidance of multiple cutting
● The revolutionary approach to machining with unique advantages
With the recently extended blueline-product range AKE offers high-quality tooling solutions for craftsmen and ambitious DIY users. This brand offers high-quality tools at an attractive price. With the variety of circular saw blades on offer, it can fulfil any requirements.
Another novelty is the new AKE website. The visitor has the possibility to inform himself intuitively about the products and solutions for his industry and application.
AKE Knebel GmbH & Co. KG offers you products from these product groups:
- Carbide circular saw blades (23)
- Carbide tools (39)
- Circular saw benches (17)
- Circular saw blades (35)
- Cutter tools (47)
- Cutterheads (20)
- Cutting tools (34)
- Cutting-off saws (15)
- Diamond tools (27)
- Finishing technology (92)
- Hand circular saws (18)
- Hand-held tools (60)
- Knives for cutterheads (18)
- Measurement, inspection and setting equipment (38)
- Mitre circular saws (25)
- Panel saws (36)
- Panel-sizing saws (27)
- Planing knives (20)
- Plastic milling machines (5)
- Pneumatic tools (13)
- Postforming elements (9)
- Profiling tools (20)
- Reversible tip cutters (24)
- Reversible tip tools (21)
- Routers (23)
- Shank cutters (22)
- Shank tools (24)
- Square-cut and mitre saws (34)
- Tools (104)
- Tools for CNC machines (49)