FIDA filters are modular systems composed of:
- a bags cleaning system which is located at the top of the filter and can be of 3 types:
mechanical shaking of the bags by a vibrator
automatic “pulse jet” system working by compressed air impulses run by an electronic panel
cleaning by a blowing fan
- a material collecting hopper complete with screw conveyor with gear motor
- rotary valve with gear motor, by which the collected material is discharged.
Dimension of our filters is different according to the air delivery rate; then, they can be made of galvanized metal sheet or stainless steel of different thickness, according to the characteristics of the product which must be filtered in and to the filter’s final use.
FIDA filter are supplied with protections, ladders to go up on the roof and perimetrical railing for drawing samples, and accessories, that is: fireproof shutters ATEX certified and devices against clogging.
FIDA filters are used in the following different sectors: wood, biomass, pellet, ecology and waste recycling, inerts and mines, mechanics and foundry and present the following advantages:
- different dimension, material and thickness permit FIDA filters to satisfy the different client’s requirements
- high efficiency in filtration and separation of dusts
- low maintenance costs
- high energy saving