The Schelling s 45 masters the ultimate discipline in panel processing - mitre-cuts
It renders a 2nd machine redundant, whilst saving floor space, processing time and valuable man hours.
It ensures increased precision, eliminates manual handling times between machines and thereby helps to reduce errors, damage and material waste.
The Schelling s 45 is also a full-fledged pressure beam cut-to-size saw for all wooden materials.
Thanks to the program-controlled, infinite saw blade adjustment from 0 to 46°, it is set-up to cut boards with any angle from the start.
Intelligent features for every requirement (optional)
- Program-controlled angular cutting fence (for compound mitres in 2 planes)
- Groove and notch device
- Window cut-outs and insert grooves
- Laser alignment light (for symmetrical cuts)
- Formatting device (in case of projecting laminating materials)
- jumping scorer (soft- and post forming boards)
- Stacking concept for customized and batch-size-1 production (software)