The self-levelling multi-line QUASAR4 laser generates a bright, highly visible horizontal 360° laser line, making it an attractive alternative to a rotating laser in indoor finishing. In addition, it generates two vertical laser lines which are arranged exactly at right angles to each other, intersect at the ceiling and are highly visible on the floor even right near the device. An additional laser beam transfers the cross from the ceiling to the floor.
- Self-levelling multi-line laser for levelling, alignment, plumbing and marking off right angles
- Horizontal 360° laser line
- A laser cross on each of two walls
- Laser cross and plumb point on the floor
- Highly visible laser lines, can be activated separately
- Axis alignment is simple because the plumb point is at the axis of rotation
- Pulse function for use with the optional ACCEPTORline laser receiver
- Robust design for use under difficult site conditions
- Sturdy housing, splash-proof protected in accordance with IP 54
- Reliable magnetic damping
- Easy-to-operate click-in locking system for fixing the QUASAR4 to the Simplix multi-functional bracket
- Smooth 360° rotation of the laser for alignment of the axis on the Simplix multi-functional bracket
The horizontal 360° laser line of the QUASAR4 makes it an attractive alternative to a rotating laser. As the horizontal laser line is generated by three laser diodes, it is much more visible than the beams in laser class 2 rotating lasers. Additional applications are permitted by the downward plumb beam and the two vertical laser lines, which are arranged exactly at right angles to each other and intersect at the ceiling.
The QUASAR4 is distinguished by an especially robust design. The floor assembly is made of aluminium, and the compact housing is splash-proof protected in accordance with IP 54, making it perfect for tough applications on construction sites. Owing to the compact design and the location of the plumb point at the centre of rotation, aligning the axis of the QUASAR4 is especially easy. Thanks to the pulse function the QUASAR4 together with the ACCEPTORline laser receiver can also be deployed even when light conditions are unfavourable.
With the aid of the Simplix multi-functional support, the QUASAR4 can be fastened practically anywhere. This makes it especially versatile. It is perfect for levelling, alignment, squaring and plumbing in interior finishing. It is also ideal for tile laying, surfacing, dry lining and many other indoor jobs.
Multi-functional bracket Simplix
Thanks to the well-thought-out Simplix attachment, the QUASAR4 cross line laser can be fixed to almost anything, allowing a flexible range of applications. The Simplix multi-functional bracket is vertically adjustable and features both rough and fine adjustment for quick and precise laser reading.
Accuracy ± 0.3 mm/m
Self-levelling range ± 3.5°
Working range Ø approx. 50 m without laser receiver / approx. 100 m with laser receiver
Laser laser class 2M, 635 nm
Power supply 4 x 1,5 V, type AA / rechargeable batteries AA NiMH
Operation duration approx. 25 h
Connecting thread 5/8''
Scope of delivery
Multi-line laser QUASAR4, multifunctional bracket Simplix, target board, laser glasses, NiMH rechargeable batteries with low self-discharge loss, charger, transport case