For over 50 years, SPÄNEX radial fans have been manufactured for a wide range of industrial uses. The many years of experience and continual development are the basis for a fully-developed and comprehensive supply program for one-sided, suction radial fans. A special focus of the development work in the last years was the topic of covering the largest capacity range possible with directly driven and frequency converter-driven speed-controlled fans.
The capacity range of the program includes volume flow rates of 1,000 to 120,000 m³/h and total pressure increases of 1,000 to 10,000 Pa.
SPÄNEX radial fans are suitable for promoting purified air, air that contains dust and shav-ings/dust-air mixtures with a material content.
With 7 series and 20 nominal sizes up to a suction diameter of 1,250 mm, a wide range of applications can be covered.
The fans are primarily used in the suction and dust extraction systems manufactured and delivered by SPÄNEX so the in-house experience from practical use can flow into the further development for improving and optimizing the fans.
Other products from
Fully developed program is assigned to following product groups:
- Air supply systems (19)
- Briquetting presses (40)
- Chopping machines (42)
- Disposal technology (30)
- Environmental protection (16)
- Environmental technology (25)
- Exhauster systems (44)
- Fans (19)
- Feeding systems (27)
- Filter units (27)
- Filtering and dust removing systems (30)
- Finishing technology (84)
- Furnaces for coarse chips (25)
- Furnaces for fine chips and dust (24)
- Heating furnaces (22)
- Hoggers (37)
- Occupational safety (29)
- Paint mist extraction systems (28)
- Paint spraying stands (28)
- Sanding vacuum extraction tables and cabins (20)
- Vacuum extraction units, dust collectors (41)