In addition to the qualitative characteristics, the filter program convinces by its variety, so that for each application the most suitable solution can be selected. This applies to all aspects that are relevant to the customer:
The individual filters can be used to cover an air flow range from 3,000 to 200,000 m³/h.
Depending on the application, the optimal filter quality is used, the following parameters are important:
- filter material,
- dimensions: filter hose diameter, length,
- equipment: antistatic, oil-/water repellent,
- cleaning system,
The compact filter program is designed as a modular system, so that filter devices can be realized from a few individual elements in an air performance range between 5,000 and 40,000 m³/h.
In the case of an air power requirement larger than 40,000 m³/h, large filters are used which are executed as battery filters, series filters or filter houses. Large filters with air capacities up to 200,000 m³/h are in use.
Depending on the material to be separated and on the characteristic process data (chips, dusts, dry, moist, sticky, etc.), the three possible cleaning versions are chosen:
- mechanically by vibration motor,
- compressed air (jet-pulse),
The filters can be operated either as an overpressure or vacuum system, i.e. the suction fans can be installed on the raw-air or clean-air-side.
The filters can be operated discontinuously (cleaning according to certain operating times) or continuously (cleaning process depending on time or differential pressure).
Different solutions are available to handle the material in the filter system:
- filling bins with inserted plastic bags,
- buffer container from 1 to 30 m³ with different discharging systems,
- hopper with rotary valve,
- hopper with scraper chain conveyor or conveyor screw.
- modular system - optimal adaptation to the requirements
- installable suction fan
- with and without pre-separation chamber
- cleaning by vibration, compressed air and reverse-air
- vacuum or overpressure technology
- continuous or discontinuous operating mode
- residual dust concentration in the return air < 0.1 mg/m³