For more than 60 years SPÄNEX produces briquetting presses. More than 3,000 machines in practical use mean:
• competence and experience
• customer confidence,
• market-oriented solutions,
• convincing technology,
• highest quality standard,
• long service life.
Several models with several briquette shapes in the capacity range between 40 and 2,000 kg/h (material-dependent) are produced.
Briquetting brings a solid advantage
During machining processes, residual materials are generated in the form of shavings, dusts and chips, being recycled, energetically utilized or disposed of. For many applications, briquetting is a convincing solution alternative that has noteworthy advantages:
• volume reduction up to 90%,
• better handling of residual materials,
• production of sellable briquettes,
• recovery of cutting oils and cooling lubricants,
• reduced melt loss of metal briquettes,
• reduction of the risk of fire and explosion by particulates.
Shavings and dusts from the following materials are compactable:
• solid wood,
• chipboard, MDF, etc.,
• plastics (PU, styrofoam, GRP, etc.)
• varnish and grinding dust,
• steel and cast iron,
• aluminium and other light weight metals,
• cotton, textiles,
• biomass (tobacco, rice husks, coffee husks, miscanthus, etc.).
The properties of the materials are manifold. Test briquetting processes are often required in order to be able to make exact statements about the briquetting ability, the achievable quality of briquettes and the necessary preparation of the material. For this purpose free test briquetting processes are carried out with the provided original material and the results are documented. The determined data is the basis for detailed offers.
- solid construction
- compact design
- energy-optimized hydraulic systems
- application-optimized compacting pressures (series SHB HP)
- high throughput performance
- fully automatic 24-hour operation (except SHB 40)
- complete system solutions