extraction - dedusting plants
The scope of application of the dust extractors was extended on the basis of the new DIN EN 16770. So, due to the design, also dust extractors with a volume flow above 8000 m³/h can directly be set up in the workspace when exhausting organic dust, dust explosion class St1. The advantages of exhaust systems on the basis of dust extractors benefit a wider range of application:
- short pipework paths reduce investment and operating costs
- laborious return-air duct systems are not required
- one hundred percent heat recovery through direct air-return
Further on the new generation convinces through:
- improved performance
- better energy efficiency
- quieter operation and
- better usability
- optimum price-/performance ratio.
Improvement of dedusting systems in detail
- new, compact design,
- larger suction power, lower energy consumption
- low noise emission
- effective filter and cleaning technology
- tested for safety
- multiple disposal options
- low assembly costs
Dust collectors are used to extract one or more machines. The exhaust volume flows of the dust collector program are between 1250 and 10000 m³/h and are the primary alternative of solution for joinery and carpenter shops. They also represent the ideal supplement for existing central exhaust units, if the machinery is extended and the existing filter system has no reserve capacity.
The applications are diverse. Also with regard to energy efficiency, decentralized extraction solutions with machine-oriented installation of the deduster plant may be advantageous compared to a central extraction system with long pipework paths to the filter system. During the planning of the system, the individual aspects and factors must be considered to find the best solution for the individual system configuration.
With dust collectors that have been tested by the institution for statutory accident insurance and prevention in the woodworking industry (GS mark and residual dust concentration) chips and dust of different materials can extracted and compacted by a briquetting press:
- other metals.
The chips and dusts must be dry and the KSt-value must be £ 200 bar . m/s (dust explosion class St1). The KSt-value is an explosion parameter that is obtained in the context of dust analyses.
The dust collection systems are delivered ready for connection and mostly mobile, so that a simple inserting and positioning in the working room is possible.
The dust extractors are supplied as standard with 1 to 3 filling containers (type-dependent). At the larger dust collection systems the combination with a briquetting press type SHB 40 and SHB 55 is a frequently chosen variant. The briquetting presses SHB 40 and SHB 55 are determined specifically in their design for use in connection with the dust extractors. The machines are arranged space-saving directly below the buffer tank (content 500 l) of the dust collector plant.
For applications with large amounts of chips the dust collectors are available as another design variant with connected rotary valve. The chips separated in the buffer container (content 500 l) are handed over to a transport system via the rotary valve and are conveyed into a container set up outdoors or a silo.
- automatic valve control
- antistatic filter material
- cleaning by vibration or compressed-air
- level monitoring in the containers with briquetting presses or container loading
- extinguishing automatic with powder extinguisher
- operation via frequency converter
- stainless steel casing
Other products from
Dust collectors is assigned to following product groups:
- Air supply systems (19)
- Briquetting presses (40)
- Chopping machines (42)
- Disposal technology (30)
- Environmental protection (16)
- Environmental technology (25)
- Exhauster systems (44)
- Fans (19)
- Feeding systems (27)
- Filter units (27)
- Finishing technology (84)
- Furnaces for coarse chips (25)
- Furnaces for fine chips and dust (24)
- Heating furnaces (22)
- Hoggers (37)
- Paint mist extraction systems (28)
- Paint spraying stands (28)
- Sanding vacuum extraction tables and cabins (20)
- Vacuum extraction units, dust collectors (41)