Multi-task tool for carpenters and painters
Special system for spraying high viscosity material. Ideal for carpenters coating small surfaces and painters with special application problems.
- With its pressurized cup and wide horn nozzle, working with almost every type of material can be easily and perfectly done by carpenters as well as by painters.
- Fine atomization for optimum results due to the nozzle’s optimized inner pressure.
- High economic efficiency thanks to RP™ technology. The high efficiency rates are significantly above the 65% required by VOC legislation.
- Low Air consumption – also suitable for small compressors – for carpenters in the workshops and painters on the site.
- With only one nozzle size, the „SM“, and thanks to its pressure cup this spray gun can be used on almost any sort of sprayable material – the pressure in the cup simply changes, depending on the Viscosity.
- 100% hand checked nozzle sets ensure the constant high, well-known SATA quality – for complete guns as well as spare nozzle sets.
- The durable air caps are made of brass (not of aluminium) thus ensuring a long life time.
- Suitable for Waterborne Paints - paint needle and nozzle are made of stainless steel and the nickel-plated spray gun body has been refined with an aditional special coating.
- Self-adjusting air and material packings with a long lifetime significantly reduce the need for servicing.
- The carefully polished nickel-plated spray gun surface also reduces the need for cleaning.
- The spray pattern can be adjusted to any object with the round/ flat spray fan control.
- The integrated micrometer helps adjust the air flow.