For the longitudinal joining of flat veneers from about 0.4 to 2.5* mm thickness. NEW: Option allowing the jointing of up to 5 mm thick veneer.
Specially developed for the joining of veneers which are exposed to high temperatures and tensions during the further processing (e.g. wrapping or membrane-press technology). These veneers are spliced with urea-glues applied to the edges. This glue-application can be done with the preglueing device integrated in the FLI 1000 or with the pre-glueing machine KUPER KLM.
The new non-heat conductive fibre chain drive and the extremely narrow heating-zone care for a very sensitive splicing, low-noise operation, excludes water-stains and shrinking of the veneer and is energy-saving due to lower power consumption.
The advantages at a glance
- Innovative veneer infeed device with disc gear and tolerance compensation mechanism for an offset-free infeed
- Integrated glue application system for single side application up to a veneer thickness of 2.5 mm*
- precise veneer transport due to high-efficiency plastic chains
- Heating system with high efficiency and an effective heating width of only 12 mm
- Intelligent energy management system with increased capacity and improved standby mode
- Insensitive control panel with storage function
* Option packets for joining of micro and thick veneers