The SEMA group is the world-wide leading supplier of software solutions and additional services in the timber building industry, in stair design as well as in sheet metal work. Our software solutions are available in 11 languages and have been successfully used by more than 8,900 customers in 54 countries for over 33 years now. To continuously expand our market position and to always offer customers innovative solutions, the SEMA group invests every year on average 15% of its turnover in the further development of its software solutions at its headquarters in Wildpoldsried, Germany. Thus the SEMA group is also able to react quickly and extensively to the changing requirements of the market.
The SEMA software provides solutions for the whole range of applications present – from planning, design, visualisation and evaluation up to production. The modular structure of the software can be tailored perfectly to the individual needs of each customer. Consequently, the SEMA software covers the needs of small craftsman’s businesses as well as those of industrial production companies. The individual modules are perfectly embedded into the SEMA program surface. Users can easily learn to operate the program, since it relates to the standards of the Windows operating system.
Use the SEMA software for:
- the easy project planning of projects in the fields of timber and sheet metal construction supported by input assistants and automatic functions
- the presentation of your projects in photorealistic 3D images
- the preparation of offers, material calculations and plans to scale
- the evaluation with detailed piece and material listing
- the fully automated production of the components by means of manifold ways of machine control
- the structural verification of your projects
SEMA is the only producer of timber construction and stair design software which has been delivering semi-annual software updates for more than 15 years. This service makes sure that the SEMA software is always up-to-date and technical developments are taken into account promptly.