Our mission statement
We are the partner of choice for providing professional surface-design solutions ‚made in Germany‘ for our customers in industry, crafts and trade.
- Because everything we do revolves around providing high-quality solutions for ourcustomers. Flexible, quick and with costs in proportion
- Because by working closely with our customers and suppliers we overcome even thegreatest of individual challenges
- Because we offer a comprehensive package of services in our markets – and as such provide more than just products
- Because we continually set trends in surface-design
- Because we take our responsibility towards people, the environment and materials very seriously
- Because we are a capable and friendly family company to deal with.Our internal and external dealings with customers and staff are accompanied by clearly formulated rules of collaboration. The consequential elimination of waste and the lean manufacturing 5S concept lead to continuous improvement.
Our product range
From Hamm to a worldwide market – every day Hesse produces around 100 tons of lacquers and stains based on 45,000 different formulations. The formulations are constantly being developed to meet changing market demands, but particularly in terms of environmental protection.
This gives solvent-free and environmentally friendly solutions an ever-increasing role. Hesse‘s quality management system, certified in accordance with DIN EN ISO 9001:2008, ensures a consistently high level of service. The range of products extends from coloured oil for parquet installers, through to lacquers for interior design and the furniture industry, right up to products for glass design and film coating in major industry.
Our strategic product development activities place special emphasis on ecologically friendly water based lacquers, modern UV systems and products from sustainable raw materials. Traditional products such as nitrocellulose- or solvent-based polyurethane lacquers are the foundation.
Quality through technology
The most modern production facilities ensure production of quality products. Hesse does not just pay lip service to quality, it is firmly rooted in every process. Every batch of raw materials is subjected to an intensive goods-inward inspection, every production line is inspected for the widest range of parameters and safety is considered and tested from the earliest development stage of new products or procedures.
Emissions are continually reduced by the constant modernisation of our facilities. A team of experts from development, planning, production, health and safety, environmental protection and fire prevention ensure Quality Management implementation. Continuous improvement of health and safety at work, creating a healthier work environment and employee satisfaction are the keys to success. Certification according to DIN EN ISO 9001:2008 bears witness to our endeavours.