Rippert Anlagentechnik is an innovative, family-owned company from Herzebrock-Clarholz, Ostwestfalen. Rippert manufactures complete constructions in the following four categories; surfaces, dedusting, automation and ventilators (fans).
The company consists of over 400 employees within Germany, as well as in other foreign countries. The well-educated employees assist with the planning and preparation of the products while simultaneously providing worldwide customer service.
The engineers and technicians use up to date technology, such as 3D-CAD and real-time simulation, to aid in the production of the top German made products constructed by Rippert’s employees.
The products are produced in Rippert’s modern production halls. After the construction, the main duties of Rippert’s assemblers are to transport the finished goods and provide a smooth installation within the client’s work facilities.
Rippert puts a special emphasis on quality and energy efficiency. Whether one is in need of single components or complete, complex contructions, every client is welcome. For this reason, Rippert Anlagentechnik has numerous patents and utility models that demonstrates the innovation of the evergrowing company which is today the leader of its industry.
Rippert Anlagentechnik GmbH & Co.KG offers you products from these product groups:
- Air humidifying systems (6)
- Air supply systems (18)
- Consulting (29)
- Dust extractors (25)
- Exhauster systems (47)
- Fans (16)
- Filter units (27)
- Filtering and dust removing systems (33)
- Finishing technology (99)
- Impregnating systems (pressure-typ and open tank) (8)
- Lacquer driers (18)
- Lacquering tables, lacquer drying trolleys (20)
- Paint application systems (22)
- Paint mist extraction systems (28)
- Paint spraying stands (32)
- Sanding vacuum extraction tables and cabins (17)
- Sound-proofing equipment (4)
- Vacuum extraction units, dust collectors (39)