1977 Mr. Danilo Fajs starts producing exacting technical rubber products. The work is done in a garage, with help of all family members. First four employees are employed. Elastomeri soon becomes exclusive supplier of small rubber products for company Siemens.
1987 Extension of product range: we begin with renewal of printing cylinders and employ more workers.
1993 Introduction of a new product range: Elastomeri starts producing and renewing rubber rollers for woodworking machines
1994 The business is turned over to Mr. Matjaž Fajs, B.Sc.Mech.Eng.
1995 Removal to new location in Celje.
1999 The completion of woodworking programme: Elastomeri starts producing steel teethed rollers for woodworking machines.
2004 Considerable growth of the company demands building of and removal to new premises on same location.
ELASTOMERI d.o.o. offers you products from these product groups:
- Belt sanding machines (42)
- Broad-span planing machines (12)
- Castors and wheels (12)
- Disk sanding machines (12)
- Edge moulding machines (23)
- Edge sanding machines (36)
- Edgebanding machines (55)
- Edgeworking machines (multistage) (22)
- Feeding devices (18)
- Four-sided planing machines (16)
- Glue spreading machines (23)
- Single-spindle moulding machines (28)
- Surfacing and thicknessing machines (26)
- Surfacing planers (30)
- Thicknessing planers (30)
- Wide-belt sanding machines (32)
- Woodworking machinery (176)