Tecnolev completes its surface processing product range with brushes specifically designed to give a rustic brushed finish to wood. The bristles (abrasive wire - steel) are carefully selected and specifically designed to achieve different results in terms of removal of surface materials.
The soft wooden material is removed to highlight the treated work pieces, such as parquet, matchboard panels, floors, wood beams, furnishings, doors and windows frames.
The brushed surface seems “aged” with aspects that give it an already-lived-in and used appearance.
Our qualified technical staff provides support to customers in pre and post sales.
- Designed in various heights and sizes.
- Manufactured with a variety of different application systems: Multibrushes , spiraled or punched.
- Various types of brushing materials: abrasive nylon or steel.
- Vibration free - precision balance.
- High strength and minimum wear
CHARACTERISTICS AND PROPERTIES:
- Operating ease and flexibility.
- Maximum stability during abrasion and removal processes.
- Targeted solutions for custom requirements.
- Industrial and handicraft applications.