The professional laser for interior construction
– 360° horizontal line for marking, alignment and levelling around the entire room.
– MANUALALIGNMENT: Two vertical lines form a 90° angle. The lines are finely adjusted using the knob on the housing. The laser lines can be pivoted to a target position without losing the position of the plumb-line dot. Ideal for accurately positioning partition walls with U-profiles.
– Vertical beam directed downwards – clearly visible through the adjustable feet. Above, the two vertical lines intersect precisely over the plumb-line dot.
– Ready for use straight away – quick self-levelling function thanks to pendulum technology designed to meet the requirements of construction sites.
– Ideal for working directly on the laser lines. For transferring the layout from the floor to the ceiling. For quick and accurate plumb bobbing.
– Long battery life – possible through turning the laser lines off and on separately.
– Very bright, narrow and clean laser lines. Measuring distance of visible line = 20 m.
– Versatile use: 1. Use directly on the floor – or against U-profiles. 2. Attached to a tripod (5⁄8˝ thread). 3. Fastened to metallic objects with rare-earth magnets and v-groove or attached to the wall bracket. 4. Secured through two metal eyes using a strap.
– Protection class IP 54 (protection against dust deposits on the inside. Protection against splash water from all directions).
– Designed for use on construction sites: 1. Stable aluminium housing cover to protect the horizontal laser optics. 2. Park position to protect the vertical laser optics against dust and scratches thanks to rotation in the U-shaped housing. 3. Pendulum locking mechanism protects the laser during transport. 4. Shock-absorbent STABILA soft grip casing.
– Thanks to the pulsed laser lines and in conjunction with the optional REC 210 Line receiver, the LAX 400 can also be used over long distances – both indoors and outdoors. With display on front and rear.
– Separate switch for each laser line.
– Extension of the working area using the optional REC 210 Line receiver.
– Laser class 2.
– Output < 1 mW.
– Laser wavelength 635 nm.
– Self-levelling range approx. +/- 4.0°.
– Levelling accuracy +/- 0.3 mm/m.
– Measuring distance of visible line (indoors under typical operating conditions).
– Protection class IP 54.
– Comprising: LAX 400 multi-line laser, target plate, laser goggles, wall bracket, 4 x AA batteries, hard protective case.