The MORSØ-NF is a foot-operated notch cutting machine for cutting window bars, Georgian style windows, mullions, and cabinet front frames requiring haunch joints.
MORSØ-NF leaves the cut surface of the wood perfectly smooth and accurate, requiring no further preparation before joining. The horizontal movement of the knife block is stepwise adjustable.
To compare MORSØ-NF with a moulding machine the following points must be considered:
- a cleaner and more constantly accurate cut will be produced with MORSØ-NF
- the MORSØ-NF produces no dust and therefore requires no extraction.
- the MORSØ-NF requires less than 15 minutes to change the cutting blades, to the set-up, and to the positioning of the stops.
- as the blades wear, the 45° angle remains unchanged, ensuring consistently accurate joints.
- The MORSØ-NF cuts plastic, all kinds of wood including MDF.
MORSØ-NF is delivered with safety guard, waste chute, 6 sliding longitudinal stops, fences on both the right and left side of the machine, 1 nose knife (size per request), 1 pair of side knives.
The fences, left and right, with the adjustable stops ensure correct work. The special lever system of the machine ensures a very easy operation. Twin return springs automatically bring the knives back to starting position.
The MORSØ NF is available as a DOUBLE HEADED VERSION - The Morso ND.