The Lohmeyer DBS-series for craft and small industries combines precision, prefect cutting lines, automation and high productivity in processing all types of panels. All models of the series are equipped with robust air tables to ensure the careful handling of the panels.
Lohmeyer offers three models with precisely defined equipment. The machines are distinguished by their cutting lengths and the maximum processing depth and cater to the varied requirements of users in craft and industries with regard to high performance and low space.
- DBS 525 IQ 3280 x 3280 mm
- DBS 550 IQ 3800 x 3800 mm
- DBS 580 IQ 4400 x 4400 mm
The torsion-resistant structure of the welded frame and the strong supporting tables make for the extraordinary robust DBS Beam Panel Saws of Lohmeyer. The powerful 15 kW sawing aggregate (saw blade diameter 400 mm) and the scoring unit (saw blade diameter 180 mm) cut panel stacks of up to 90 mm thickness without tearing.
Hardened linear guidings allow the precise vertical positioning along the cutting line and fast feed rates of the sawing aggregate of up to 150 m/min. The freely programmable rip fence with robust double finger clamps for the feed parallel to the cutting line is supported by surface hardened linear guidings and driven by a rack and pinion system.
The standard, pneumatically operated angle pressure device ensures angular accuracy, the rotatable mounted pressure roller thus protects the workpiece against damage.
The Lohmeyer saws are controlled and operated by “DBS Control”. The input of dimensions and cutting pattern optimization are carried out comfortably through the user-friendly graphical interface. The control system is completed by an optimizer software for waste minimization and the software package for the office. Optionally, a label printer for barcode labels can be integrated.
All beam panel saws of Lohmeyer are equipped with a standard saw length automatic system which increases the productivity and ensures the fast execution of the pending orders. The reverse speed of the saw motor is 67 m/min.
All beam panel saws of Lohmeyer have the following specification:
- Automatic cutting length limitation
- Extraction either at the left or the right side of the saw carriage as desired
- Compression force of the pressure beam steplessly adjustable
- Saw carriage electronically controlled, steplessly adjustable
- Floating workpiece clamping devices
- Angular pressing device pneumatically controlled, steplessly up to 1,200 mm with rotatable pressure roller
- DBS 525 IQ with three air tables; DBS 550 and 580 IQ four air tables
- Control Siemens S7
- Control software DBS Control / Windows 7
- 19" TFT Display
- Control panel at the fence side
- Saw blade projection 90 mm
- Main saw motor 15 kW
- Scoring unit is driven by a belt by the main motor
- Program fence 40 m/min
- Cleaning doors at front side
- Double finger clamps
- Automatic cutting height control
- Manually adjustable pressure beam and clamp pressure
- Lift table optionally on request
On request we can also provide machines with an increased processing height (120 mm) and dimensions as per customer specification. The beam panel saws are manufactured at the company Nanxing in China in a state-of-the art production. Nanxing produces approx. 1,500 beam panel saws per year.