The PRINZ PC120 has been developed specifically for very high production output and a fully automatic, uninterrupted production process. Thanks to the PLC control system, the automatic cutting sequence parameters can be changed easily, with precision cutting guidance on both sides ensuring maximum cutting accuracy of ±1 mm (.040”), even at maximum cutting output.
- Stationary sawing unit with individual roller table lengths for cross-cutting packs of sawn timber, chipboard, gypsum plates, etc.
- Fully automatic production process with series cutting function
- Pivoted roller table to the left and right of the saw for easy disposal of longer wood rests
- Convenient and safe for one person to operate
- Vertical cutting guidance on both sides for ±1 mm (.040”) cutting accuracy, with cutting output of about 1.5 min/m²
- Pneumatic pressure pads to hold down the stacks