- End scribing of the sash bars (tear free by means of two counterrotating spindles)
- Cutting to length of sash bars (saw can be set to different angles)
- Cutting to length of glazing bars (saw can be set to different angles)
- Cutting to length of sash bar frames
- Drilling of fastening holes (for fixing the glazing bars to sash bar frames)
- Milling of the sash bar ends for the sash bar/frame connecting elements
The user friendly machine control ensures easy operation – both in the manual and in the online mode. Enhanced operation by various calculating programs and graphic components.
Connection of a label, laser, or inkjet printer for marking the workpieces is possible as well.
At Stegherr‘s each machine is accurately adjusted to the customer’s profile. In case of more profiles, the change-over times are minimized.