Efficient and cost-effective way of sealing windows and French windows with silicon.
- Simultaneously applies silicon to both sides of joinery.
- Up to three different colours of silicon can be easily applied as the injector nozzle is instantly interchangeable.
- Silicon can be applied to window and door frames mounted on fixed sash or casements alone.
- Automatic path finder determining where to apply the silicon (no programming of dimensions).
- Silicon can be applied continuously - without interruption - to joinery of different types and sizes.
- No waste : an optimal amount of silicon is applied to the window rebate meaning significant product savings.
- No overflow : no silicon on the woodwork which simplifies the finishing work such as painting.
- Easy-to-use : no need to be a qualified specialist to work the machine.
The M9 C machine can apply silicon to :
- Conventional windows, windows with glazing bars or French windows of the following sizes :
- max. length 2000 mm (up to 3500 mm on request)
- max. height 2490 mm
- max. thickness 100 ou 160 mm (optional, depending on customers' needs)
- max. weight 150 kg (up to 200 kg on request)
- a single side
- inside and out simultaneously
- up to three colours
2 or 3.5m unloading station
It is composed of a conveyor belt and a rigid vertical support structure or programmed mobile bar. It is driven directly by the M9 C control unit.
The Sealing Machine M9 C is a product in compliance with the " essential requirements in technical specifications " of the European Community and affix the " marking CE ".