TRENDLINE window and door making tools made by SPERL Werkzeugtechnik have many advantages which users have been wanting for a long time. It’s not by coincidence that many of our clients have tagged our window making tool “most comfortable blade replacement”.
What we understand by this:
- When replacing longitudinal machining tools, this is done directly in the profiling set, thus eliminating the need for elaborate dismantling of the entire set.
- Replacement of pin and mortise making tool blades can be done directly in the machine, without any adjusting aids.
With SPERL Werkzeugtechnik TRENDLINE tools, protracted non-productive downtimes are a thing of the past!
- Knife centring with a zero clearance by means of hardened pressed-in pegs guarantees accurate dimension stability even after blade replacement. Knives are replaced in the machine.
- Smoothing blades enable an excellent surface quality to be achieved.
- Excellent surface quality thanks to ample space for shavings. No visible traces of tools in rounded profiles. Blade replacement directly in the machine without any adjustment aids.
- Tungsten carbide replacement knife for internal leaf sealing.
- Replaced as required without dismantling the tool.
- Effective tool set combined with softline pre-cutter for rounding off rebated edges and inside corners.
- Allows standard turn blades to be used.