on a building site.
- Ideal for one person assembly
- Easy installation of doors and partitions with its infinitely variable height and tilt settings
- Light empty weight (only 28 kg)
- High load capacity (up to 130 kg)
- Low swivel radius due to casters
- High level of stability
- Clamp jaws provide sturdy grip
- Requires little storage room, collapsible
- Height and extension 900 mm
- Dimensions when collapsed for transport (L x W x H): 900 x 650 x 260 mm
- Suitable for panels up to approx. 1,200 mm in width and up to 100 mm thick (opening range)
- Height adjustment: infinitely variable up to 60 mm
- Tilt: on both sides up to approx. 10 mm
- Empty weight: 28 kg
This special transport and lifting roller is smartly constructed: the bottom platform of the Carryflex can be lowered to ground level. Heavy doors or panel elements are suspended, secured using the clamp jaws and then lifted mechanically. The infinitely variable height and tilt settings mean that doors can be lifted onto hinges and construction elements can be lifted into a suitable assembly position without any complications.