- Handy and versatile, easily transportable due to its compact construction
- Small (overall dimensions: 400 x 250 mm)
- Strong: load capacity of up to 600 kg
- Light (from 6.3 kg)
- Sturdy design, holds panels firm using their own weight
- Only one axis, which makes it very mobile
- Padded clamp jaws protect the item from being damaged
- Easy to load – saves time and manpower
- With practical detachable handles, which can also be used to secure a strap or rubber band
Having to transport bulky and often very heavy panels via many curves causes problems for many practitioners. The panel clamping trolley makes this work a lot easier. Every type of panel can be transported without problems with this fastening wagon.
The panels stay put through their own weight. The clamps of the panel clamping trolley are connected to each other with a hinge and trap the panels when loaded tightly into the trolley. To protect your panels which sometimes have sensitive surfaces, the insides of the clamps are covered with needle felt. The big wheels 200 mm in diameter enable easy driving of the trolley and overcome uneven spots without problems on the transport journey.
The panel clamping trolley has only one axel and is thus especially mobile and easy to turn. It can for instance for fun be turned around its own axis on the spot. Its compact building style makes the transport of the “little helper” as well uncomplicated. After the work is finished, the light weight can be packed into a car.
- Clamp widths: 0 - 70, 0 - 110 und 70 - 160 mm
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 400 x 250 x 250 mm
- Different tyres available