In this case the installation is designed purely for order-related manufacture of tall, base and wall units. The installation consists of:
- 1 bridge on the PBA-62M feeding installation without pit, for positioning coated workpieces, in this case side and base panels, in front of the individual machines.
- 1 drilling and assembly machine BMA-DLS-CNC for order-related manufacture of side panels. Drillings for construction holes, running slats, base supports, joining fittings, mounting plates and cupboard suspension devices, etc. The fittings can be assembled automatically depending upon the degree of automation. Feeding via magazine or vibration hopper.
- 1 drilling and assembly machine BAT-DTW-CNC for order-related processing of base panels in longitudinal pass (stepping workpiece). Frontal drilling and dowelling and additional drillings from above and below for base runners, uprights, central panels, etc. The base runners are also assembled automatically.
- 1 feeding and buffer line, designed as an angle transfer and vacuum handling device between the drilling and assembly stations and the press. Area for manual assembling of fittings.
- 1 automatic CNC-controlled glue application LA-CNC.
- 1 feeding and turning device ZWA-1/2-CNC. The side panel that is run in first is turned and lifted on the transverse axis, the second side panel runs through into the carcase press. No additional handling is required for the side panels.
- 1 carcase press KP-6-CNC for base, tall and wall units. Side panels can be run-in automatically and supporting brackets positioned electronically for manual insertion of base and rear panels. The base panels stand upright. The rear panel is pointing towards the operator.
- 1 final assembly line, consisting of a turning and uprighting station, final assembly belts, designed as belt conveyors and packaging machine.